Pages

9.04.2007

Lemon-Lime Cake Recipe

I forgot to take a picture of it, until it was half gone:)
But this cake is Awesome, and SOOO easy to make!!!

All you need is:
1 box of lemon cake mix
1 small box of lime jello
1 small box of instant lemon pudding
1 packet of dream whip
1 1/2 c. milk

Make the cake as directed on the box
Let cool in fridge for about an hour

Mix jello with 3/4 c. boiling water
add 1/2 c. cold water
Put in fridge for about 10 minutes to cool, but don't let thicken

Poke holes in cake with serving fork, about 20 times
Stir jello and pour over cake evenly

For the Topping:
Mix pudding, dream whip and 1 1/2 c. milk with hand mixer for 5 minutes or until it thickens.
Spread over cake and ENJOY!!

Put leftover cake in fridge.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Yummers! I will be making that sometime!

Sonda Bryce said...

I just started a "no sugar" thing and after seeing this I am so bummed. That cake looks awesome! Plus, I love lemon lime! Way to go Betty!

 
Share |