Pages

8.05.2008

Mad Scrapper!

Both the kids I usually babysit for have been out of town this last week, so I have had a ton of time to scrap! Here are my latest layouts...

This is the page I did for this week's challenge. You had to use pics of yourself...
I have been wanting to get some pics of Braden playing with his legos wagon for the longest time. It is his FAV!Last Saturday Tom went to the store for me and came home with LOTS of goodies not on the list:) First were all these new balls and a hoop for Braden. He has had a blast! This is another one of Tom's purchases. It is still a little hot here to be having a fire, but it was still a good time!

5 comments:

Louisa said...

Love your pages! Your talent is amazing!

The Herberts said...

Kassie,
What cute scrappin'! We can't wait to get back! The boys need some Braden & Roxie time! :) They love looking at your blog with me!

Anonymous said...

Kassie - I'm a friend of Dave Schofield's, was blog hopping and found yours. You are so talented and I love your scrapbooking. I would like to make my blog more interesting to look at and I really love the layout that you have and all the fun things like your signature on all posts and your comment link of people loving you. If you aren't EXTREMLY busy with all this cool stuff, could you give me some tips on where to find and how to use all these cute things. THANKS!!!
-Mary Beth Carlisle
mommacarlisle@hotmail.com
www.carlislefam.blogspot.com

Leah Martineau said...

Hi Kassie, I found your blog because I googled "fall blog templates" and your was one that came up. I love the templates you made, is their anyway we can cop and paste them for ourselves?? Let me know!! Thanks.

=) Leah
leah5299@hotmail.com

Leah Martineau said...

Hi Kassie, I found your blog because I googled "fall blog templates" and your was one that came up. I love the templates you made, is their anyway we can cop and paste them for ourselves?? Let me know!! Thanks.

=) Leah
leah5299@hotmail.com

 
Share |