Pages

1.17.2009

Good Show, Good Food

You ask any typical two year old their favorite show and you are most likely going to get Dora, Diego, Blues Clues, Sesame Street, or Backyardigans. Not Braden...His most favorite thing to watch in the whole world is Wheel of Fortune! He loves to shout out the letters when they show up on the board. And when someone messes up or lands on the bankrupt, he throws up his hands and yells “Oh NO!” But when someone solves a puzzle he claps his hands and starts jumping all around. It is so funny, I just love watching him watch Wheel of Fortune!!
Last weekend Tom found the recipe for Cafe Rio's pulled pork. He did an awesome job! We even made the rice, beans, and cilantro ranch! It was SO YUMMY!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

HEYYYYY!! Where was our invite to the Cafe Rio dinner???? Too funny about Braden---

Kasey said...

Delish and so fuuny about Wheel of Fourtune. Kylee says to me, "Mom, I wanna watch House with you." Kids are fuuny!

Denyse said...

We would have soo much fun hanging out with Braden, we looove our wheel of fortune...I know we're total dorks, but we watch it like every day :)

Jocelyn said...

I love the "wheel" my husband hates it and says it's for old ladies. but I love puzzles so I watch it whenever I get the chance. Good for Braden. maybe he likes hearing all the letters!

 
Share |