Pages

2.02.2009

It's Official...

I got my final ultrasound last Friday and found out for sure that we are going to be proud parents of a little girl! The 3D machines are so cool and we got the cutest pictures of our baby girl! She is 3 lbs 11 oz and in the 56%. Everything looks great and she is right on track.
(Journaling reads: We treasure this first glimpse of you, the amazing miracle of life is true. So small, yet awesome in what you'll become, grow strong and healthy our little one. We are here dreaming and waiting, wishing, preparing, and anticipating. Each day is a step closer to life anew, each day a touch closer to holding you.) My parents and sister were here visting this week and we went crazy buying cute girly stuff. It was such a good time having my family here. It was pretty hectic having 6 people and 2 dogs living in my house for a week, but I am so sad they are gone, and can't wait for them to be back for the baby in April.

3 comments:

Enjoyin' Life said...

Congrats again girl! I am so happy that you and your family are getting along so well. Let me know if you need anything. Luv you lots!

Kevin & Amber said...

That is super exciting!! I can only imagine what your baby girl will look like. You have the most darling boy! I'm glad you guys are doing so well, we will have to get together next time you come to Salt Lake or next time we are in Arizona. It has been forever!!

Debbie said...

Thinkin' pink over here! Whoo hoo!
Love her name :) Can't wait to meet her.

 
Share |