Pages

4.26.2010

A Little Obsessed

                                                                                                                                                                                                           I found these babies the other day and they are AMAZING!! I was eating them today and Braden came up to me and said "I want a pentagon." At first I was so confused, but then I realized he was talking about the crackers! Haha! He is such a funny kid. I don't even know where he learned that....Must have been from Noggin :)


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Obsessed probably isn't a strong enough word to describe how I feel about Ingrid Michaelson's music. She has been around for quite a few years, but I am a little slow...I haven't listened to anything else since I found her a couple months ago. Seriously, she is SO TALENTED. If you haven't already downloaded her four CD's, you have to check her out!








        P.S. Family pictures coming soon...........!

No comments:

 
Share |