Pages

8.11.2010

Preschool and a New CT

I am such a blog slacker! Lately the blog has been the last thing on my mind....My design business has been booming and I feel like it is all I have been doing. I am really excited about it though! It has been a lot of fun getting to know so many fun ladies around the country. Sadly though, I don't get the time to scrap my own pictures...Braden started preschool on Monday, and it is so fun! He absolutely loves every second of it and it is a nice break for Brooklyn. She doesn't have to watch her back to make sure Braden isn't going to steal her toy or push her down. Haha. It has been a struggle with those two...They do have their moments though, and it warms my heart to see them play nicely together.

And some very exciting stuff for me.....
I applied for Chelle's Creations a couple weeks ago and to my surprise-I got a guest spot on her Creative Team!! I couldn't believe it, because she is such an AMAZING designer. So for the month of September I am going to get all of her kits for free!! Oh my goodness, I am so excited!! This will be such a huge opportunity and I am so blessed to have the chance to work with Chelle and her team. So, look forward to some really cute designs coming soon.....

1 comment:

Grami said...

Congratulations, Kassie, you are very talented, and you have beautiful children!

 
Share |