Pages

8.04.2012

Brynlee Nicole Garlock

HAS ARRIVED!!
{well 5 months ago, that is}
Labor and delivery couldn't have gone any smoother. I starting having contractions around noon. At about 6pm they began to be a lot stronger and every couple minutes. So off to the hospital...They checked me and said I was dilated to 5cm, so I was admitted. I was super relieved- time for an epidural, wahoo!! Took a nap and watched a couple episodes of "Friends" and then, it was time to push. She was born at 12:54 am on February 19, 2012.  
She weighed in at a whopping 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Absolutely perfect!!
First Bath!!
The next day the kids came for a visit at the hospital-
Jounaling reads: You were so excited to hold your brand new sister Brynlee at the hospital!! You are such a great big brother and help out whenever Brynlee is crying. You love to make funny faces at her to make her laugh at you. I hope you two are the best of friends.
And here she is all dressed and ready to go home! What a sweetie pie!!!

No comments:

 
Share |