Pages

8.08.2012

Together We Are Strong!

Here is the layout that inspired my blog design....A couple days after Brynlee was born we took a picture of our whole family! It took a little bit of photoshop, haha, but we finally got a pretty good picture :) I just loved this kit and the title, that I had to use it for my whole blog. The journaling reads:

Not going to lie, it has been a rough year for our family. Lots of ups and downs! But over the last few months if feels like it has started to climb steadily. I know that is doesn’t happen all at once and I am learning to be patient and trust that in the Lord’s time, we will be together as a family again. Although times are hard, I know that when we hold together as a family we are blessed with extra strength to get through the day. I am just so grateful to have such a wonderful family and I know that with the Lord’s help we can endure to the end. For when we are together, we are STRONG! 

No comments:

 
Share |