Pages

5.22.2013

Me and My Girl

Brooklyn is such a sweet little girl. Don't get me wrong, she is a complete drama queen and if she doesn't get what she wants, she is going to let you know about it...but there are moments when she has the sweetest personality. She is ALL girl loving to do everything like her mom. Loves to get ready with me in the morning, getting all dressed up with nails painted and going to the store. And she is the best little helper! Always following me around helping me cook and clean. She is also such a great big sister to Brynlee and gets so mad when I put her down for her nap. She just loves to play with her. I thought they would fight like crazy and she would be jealous of the attention Brynlee was getting, but she is so in love with her- it's the cutest thing!! Oh, I just love this girl!

No comments:

 
Share |