Pages

7.09.2008

Angle Template Challenge

I have had some people asking about the Scrap Matters template challenges and thought I would answer some questions. Every Tuesday on their blog a person from their team comes up with a template and theme that you must use to play. After you are done you go to their website and upload your entry as well as the credits to their gallery. Then go to their Tuesday Template Forum and post the link of your layout. I like it because they don't require you to use their products to play along. It is so much fun and if you win, you get a $5 Giftcard to use in their shop! This weeks challenge is to scrap about a special day, here is the template-



And here is what I did with it-

These photos are over 3 years old and I was so happy for a reason to scrap them.

I hope that helped those of you who were wondering.....Well we are off to Lake Powell tomorrow for the weekend--YAY!!! I am so excited, three whole days of wakeboarding!

No comments:

 
Share |