Pages

2.18.2009

Happenings

Last weekend for Presidents Day Tom took Braden on an overnight camping trip. I thought it would be such a nice break, but the whole time I just wanted them home! Every time I walked by Braden's room I would get a little teary eyed. Haha...I know it sounds silly. He is just such a fun kid! So here is the one and only picture Tom took....Beware, it is SO SAD! Tom said just as he was about to take the picture Abby pushed on the gas and Braden went flying off the back. No worries though. He is a tough kid and didn't even cry. Tom said he jumped right back on...

For Valentines Day Tom and I went to our ward Sweetheart dinner. It was such a fun night with yummy food and hilarious karaoke. Best of all, they provided nursery for Braden!

With only 6 1/2 weeks left till Brooklyn arrives, I have been SUPER baby hungry. I was going through Braden's baby pictures and did a little page of all of his firsts. I forgot how bald he used to be:) But SO stinkin cute!!!

5 comments:

The Garlocks.... said...

Troy was telling me about that picture! Hold on to dear life when Abigail is driving...I'm shocked he got back on...I know i wouldn't have...

The Garlocks.... said...

Troy was telling me about that picture! Hold on to dear life when Abigail is driving...I'm shocked he got back on...I know i wouldn't have...

Debbie said...

Another fun trip to the desert!!

The Garlock's said...

What a great pic! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left!

Devin & Ruthann said...

That is so great he got the pic right at that time! Classic story of a little boy!

 
Share |