Pages

1.02.2010

Being Together is the Best Gift of All

Sorry I'm just getting around to posting Christmas. We are finally starting to get over this nasty cold/flu. Christmas was the best! My family came on the 20th and we started it off by-

On the 23rd we went to the fabulous 2 for $20 at Chili's then off we went to the-

The first half of Christmas Eve, we spent with the awesome Garlocks-




Then we went to my cousin Mandy's house in Gilbert-

On Christmas morning we all got spoiled-

Here are some of our favorites-

Sadly, my family had to leave on the 27th and ever since, Braden has been walking around the house calling for them. It is so sad. When I tell him that they went home, he says "Oh, they'll be right back." Poor guy. I can't believe it's already all over. It's kind of sad, but I am excited for 2010! It's going to be a great year!! Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday! New Years Eve and Rose Bowl pictures to come.....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You are the goddess of scrappin'!!! Love L♥O♥V♥E. all of your layouts! I hate it that it is almost all over, too.

Debbie said...

Love the new colors ♥♥

 
Share |