Pages

1.14.2010

Fun New Stuff

This week has been so fun! We have got some new stuff to keep us busy. First, I had to sell my jogger because Braden just wouldn't sit in it anymore and I was sick of trying to make him. So, I found this sweet new sit n stand stroller on craigslist and the kids LOVE it, and that means SO DO I!

Braden has outgrown his little trike and was ready for his first two wheeler. He caught on so fast and is making laps around the neighborhood. He's gonna have those training wheels off in no time!

My friend Becki gave me some sidewalk chalk that her kids were done with, and Braden has LOVED coloring all over the porch in our backyard. Good times. I love winter in AZ!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like fun at your house!! Looking forward to this weekend!

Bonnie said...

I got that exact stroller for christmas and its wonderful.

 
Share |