Pages

2.24.2010

Playing in Queen Valley and more

For Presidents' Day we took the fam to Queen Valley to meet up with the Garlocks for some much needed quad and dune buggy riding. So much fun!! Look how filthy the kids are....oh my!
Braden had fun exploring the area....
These next pictures were just random, all taken with my new camera phone. It's so nice to have it because I don't always have my camera with me, but I always have my phone:)
Is he not the cutest boy ever?!?! Okay, so maybe I am a little biased, but you have to admit he is one handsome devil, even when he is in his jammies:)
**Click here if you want to see the before pictures.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Fabulous post as usual. Cute layouts. We need to go back out to Queen Valley. I love just hanging out and eating and watching the kids play! And of course the great company.

 
Share |