Pages

7.19.2012

My New Scrap Blog!!!

Hey everyone!!! I hope I still have a few readers out there since I fell off the blog wagon :) I just wanted to let you all know about my brand spankin' new scrap blog-
I have decided to take my scraps to another level with it's very own blog!! I am still going to be posting all of my layouts on my personal blog, but I wanted a blog focused solely on scrapping! I am part of 5 creative teams (CT's) all of which I adore!!! For those of you who don't know what that means...Well basically the Designers create the digital kits/templates and I use their products to make my layouts so they can use it for advertising purposes. In exchange, I get all of their beautiful kits for free. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me :) You can find all of the CT's I design for on my sidebar which link to each of their stores. Each week I will be posted the layouts I create and the credits, along with lots of other sales and promotions from each of the Designers! Sounds fun, right?!? If you would, please click my header to check it out and then click the followers gadget on the sidebar. I would truly appreciate any support I can get on this. Thanks so much!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

No comments:

 
Share |